SaniTube® is a super resistant fabric hose with a special inner and outer thermoplastic, which is reconnected to the existing pipeline using cast iron or steel flange coupling PN 16.
After cleaning the pipe, the liner is folded and reconnected to the existing systems using cast iron or steel coulping. Finally, the liner is expanded using compressed air and a final pressure test is conducted - thereafter the liner will remain completly stand-alone.
- Minimization of down times and traffic obstruction due to fast rehabilitation of extremely long installation lenghts of up 700 m including bends of up to 45°
- Extremely cost efficient installation process
- Low civil engineering works, reduced cleaning requirements for host pipe
- Limited logistic costs
- Improved network efficiency through enhanced conductibility (e.g. K value)
- guaranteed lifetime of 50 years
- 100% chemical-free installation process (no adhesives, resins such as epoxy, etc.)
Burst Pressure Chart
|Diameter mm (inch)||Wall thickness (mm)||Weight (g/m)||Burst pressure (bar)|
|DN 75 (3")||3.0||780||54|
|DN 100 (4")||2.6||700||40|
|DN 150 (6")||2.9||1.200||34|
|DN 300 (12")||3.5||2.500||31|