Health, Safety and Environment Policy
ScanTECH International is committed to conducting our business in a responsible, efficient and
sustainable manner to the satisfaction of its stakeholders, clients, employees and surrounding community.
In all our activities and services, we strive for the protection of people and assets as well as prevention of harm and adverse environmental impacts. We aim to continually improve our work environment, promote well-being and focus on prevention of occupational ill health.
To achieve this, we will:
- ● Promote and sustain a sound, participative HSE culture
- ● Provide leadership and discretions for line management to implement this policy
- ● Integrate HSE aspects and minimise health, safety and environmental risk in our activities
- ● Comply with all statutory laws, regulations and other requirements to which the company
subscribes concerning Health, safety and the environment.
- ● Positively influencing key stakeholders, especially clients, suppliers, temporary employees to
commit and work according to this policy
- ● Care for the environment through efficient energy management, minimization of waste, ecofriendly
- ● Maintain safe and healthy work conditions
- ● Improve HSE performance continually through sharing knowledge and implementation of
This policy statement is an integrated part of ScanTECH International HSE Management System.
Chairman of the Board, CEO